What I did today- today my activities in our village

 What I did today and today my activities in our village

Hello friends good evening your buddy today what I did so I going to explaining about what I did today that you know going to know about it okay now if you are watching our blog for the first time please do follow our blog and click on the notifications to get our blog post daily never miss updates.

Today I am sharing you with you all about what I did today in this article you are going to know about today my activities in our village okay. Do you like to share your activities daily in your blog so today I am giving opportunities for our readers so you surely share your experience with me just you go to contact us page and share your activities what you do for your fitness daily.

Okay friends today morning I woke up exactly 5 o'clock and started my activities so my first activity what is do you know don't worry I will tell you everything today activities in our blog.

So what you are looking for in our today activities so you are very special for me because you are reading my articles so now I am starting the story story Mein very lengthy so please don't get boring to read our story.

Today I have to discuss about today activities 

Today my activities


So friends I went to collect the coconuts which is fell down from the tree do you know daily coconuts are falling from the tree because they getting outside so we need to go to the to collect the coconuts daily.

Mukesh if we didn't go to the garden to collect the coconuts someone win go to the garden and collect the coconuts then who have to loss the coconuts because thiefs are more so that's we must go to collect the coconut then we need to come back earlier.

I started walking today morning 6 o'clock from the home. Do you know how much time will take into reach out our Garden exactly 15 to 25 minutes will take to reach the garden and we have to collect to the coconuts the time taken 10 minutes then once if we collect the coconuts then get back to home immediately so we are very busy to friend time only one place.

Everyday we go to collect the coconuts at morning time so we have to collect the coconuts before these are going to there. Today I left my garden at 7:20 a.m. then the time taken to come to home exactly 25 minutes because I had went to catch the crabs  in the break time.

  • Friends I will share with you one by one because you have no time to write the full matter so now please cover all topics about today activities. Because it's very important to us to Remember our activities once the work is finish then you have to note that activity.
  • Today I have to collect the crabs on 2 hour three Cabs I catched. Do you know I kept them at one place the big one is escaped from the water bottle then I felt very sad because I have done very hard to catch them but in this time the crab is kept.
  • Welcome to home that another one crab is laying on the water suddenly I shaadi crab then immediately I catch it.
  • Where we last the crab in another place we get that one but the cab is very small okay we need don't need to worry about it because sometimes it will happen so I didn't make late I came to where flood water is flowing there the crab will coming there so we don't need to worry about them.
  • I came to flood water going places and started the searching for the crab there how much crabs I got today more than three crabs I got so one side catch them I came to home immediately because I want to search them in another place.
  • At morning 8 o'clock I came to home with 5 crabs then I told to my father please take care of the crabs so there are many chances to escape so we are caring about them then again I started working to another flood flood water flowing place there are many crabs and fishes are more in that place so really we are very enjoying by eating the crabs 🦀 
  • Friends I reached the another flood water flowing place I really I got grabs more than 12 do you know how another place I got 5 crabs. But in this place I got 7 crops so I really very happy to get this all then I went to home again I given the all crabs for my father to clean them and started making the craps curry I tested really really good so on I finished the eating the crabs I get back to work.
Friends this activity he is over at 10:30 a.m. again I started another activity that is planting the arey cannot plant in our Garden so today I have planted more than 80 plants so I did more hard work today.

I did very hard but I feel very happy because when I do hard work really we feel very happy because we don't need to make fitness and another activities because morning time we walked for the 1 hour it's okay for our health.

Do you like to listen FM Radio 

Friends please don't laugh for my question because in urban areas the most of the people do going to outside are another entertainment activities some peoples are going to Stadium to play the some games but in rural areas we don't have to chances to do this them so we have alternative activities to urban areas people what they do so we don't do that.

I don't think what people do for fitness and another entertainment activities so we go to watching and remaining time we will do only our agriculture Alwar so this is enough for our health are another entertainment programs because here we have FM radio to listen to get entertainment.

Do you know in word and days cell phone or any other entertainment devices are not available in the days only available FM radio because many of village lovers are like to listen the FM radio because we don't need to more data for to listen FM radio weather it is offline or online no need to worry about it but will get more entertainment from listening the FM radio.

Advantages of FM radio:-

  1. Friends there are many advantages of FM radio because we compared to olden days this is the best device for enjoyment with her without interruption.
  2. I don't know what other people like what but I like you listen FM radio always.
  3. Do you know in FM radio the all awareness programs will come in radio programs.
  4. Present the Vividh Bharati Bengaluru is most popular FM radio station and FM Rainbow Bengaluru also very popular radio station and many private radio stations are available but this to FM radio station is our favourite FM radio station.
  5. While working anything We keep listen the FM radio. 
Okay friends this are our today activities please follow our blog for tomorrow activities so never forget to share this story with your friends and family members because the story will entertain you a lot so thank you for reading our story so if you want to share your story with me then please go to contact base and write your story to me then I will publish your story in our blog but never forget to keep this never share copyright stories. 

We will respect your original stories not copied story okay thank you bye bye.


M Devegowda

Hi Everyone am M Devegowda home town amarapuram

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post