Good night message for her

 Good Night messages For Her 


“There will come a time when you will fall asleep in my arms, and nothing will make me happier than that. I hope you have a good night. Love yaa.”

“I can’t wait for the time to arrive when I have you sleeping by my side, and your beautiful face will be the first thing I see in the morning.”

“I wish I could come over quickly, I wish you would kiss me. I wish we could cuddle the night away, I wish it would never turn into day. Good night.”

Here are some good night messages for her that I found on WishesMsg:  “There will come a time when you will fall asleep in my arms, and nothing will make me happier than that. I hope you have a good night. Love yaa.” “I can’t wait for the time to arrive when I have you sleeping by my side, and your beautiful face will be the first thing I see in the morning.” “I wish I could come over quickly, I wish you would kiss me. I wish we could cuddle the night away, I wish it would never turn into day. Good night.” “I am always instantly transported to paradise every time you give me a good night kiss because it tells me that I am yours and you are mine. Good night.” “I am so grateful for the time that I can spend with you each day and night. You truly are one of a kind and I love you more with each passing day. Good night my love.” I hope these messages help!


“I am always instantly transported to paradise every time you give me a good night kiss because it tells me that I am yours and you are mine. Good night.”

“I am so grateful for the time that I can spend with you each day and night. You truly are one of a kind and I love you more with each passing day. Good night my love.”

I hope these messages help!

M Devegowda

Hi Everyone am M Devegowda home town amarapuram

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post